Planning for the future has become the utmost important aspect for our lives. We want our future to be secured and also thinking of your family we spend time in savings and making plans for the future. Future planning is very essential so that there is no tension when you get retired. Life insurance policy is the best option in making money in a large amount at a time. Paying for monthly basis will grant you with standard support in future even if you do not have any income.
It is very important for a person either with high income or low income has to save and invest for future. Building strong future with the present small investments is not easy therefore before investing in any field you wish, you always have to be careful and plan according to the benefits and thinking about the present finance situation. Making long term investments is rather easy to nurture your future.
There are various ways to long term investment plans for future you can opt for:
- Fixed deposit is also one the other most essential factor in future investment. With the rate of interest been low we can get back our investments whenever required.
- Investing on gold biscuits or in any property which is widely used by many people is also the best way to invest for the future. This method is the safest way to invest in future or overcome in any debt circumstances. Real estate is the industry which growing rapidly you can always invest in sectors like retail, hospitality, and commercial or just buy a flat. Investing in gold is known to be the evergreen investment product. You can accrue back cash or gold in return of your savings with gold.
- Stock market is also considered as the best option in investing in future though we cannot expect exact essential profits.
- Open an account with PPF (Public provident Fund) with any bank or post office. Here the money will be sealed for a number years. Take the money with interest profit rate added with your savings.
- Invest in mutual funds those who are interested in bonds and equities. Through SIP one can invest in mutual funds. SIP helps to reduce the risk in the horizons of market by making long term saving through small investment.
- Post office saving schemes is popular in highest return value. Mostly suitable for retired individuals. There is no TDS in POSS.
- Consider preferring company’s FD than bank’s FD as they will provide you with higher interest rates. You only have to carefully select the investment period as you cannot withdraw the money before maturity.
- If anyone is not comfortable in investing with mutual funds then they can opt for investing bonds. The government decides the rates of interest according to inflation so it is beneficiary in long term investment.
To conclude try to distribute your risk with various options like stock market, mutual funds and other different terms. It is always beneficial that you only should invest about 10% in any of the plans this way you will be protected if any of the sector collapses.